Need a better way to move files and
data to the cloud? Just Beam It.
Attunity CloudBeam is a managed service which enables accelerated transfers
of data to, from, and between Cloud environments.
Attunity CloudBeam for Amazon S3 Region-to-Region
What is Attunity CloudBeam for Amazon S3 Region-to-Region?
Attunity CloudBeam for Amazon S3 Region-to-Region simplifies, automates, and accelerates the replication of files across customer-managed S3 buckets in different Amazon Regions.
Common Use Cases:
- Migrate to new Amazon Region: relocate files from legacy Region to newly introduced Region
- Disaster Recovery: assure files are backed up across Regions and available for restore
- Content Availability: distribute content for regional comsumption
How it’s Offered:
- SaaS: fully managed via Attunity CloudBeam service portal. No software required.
Pricing: Pay-per-Use Subscription options available.
- Automation: scheduled or on-demand tasks execution
- Guaranteed Delivery: automatic recovery, security, auditing & reporting
- Filtering: granularly define include / excludes
- Transfer Logic: backup or replication (syncing deltas only)
Take The Next Step.
Learn more about Attunity CloudBeam, request a demo or evaluation...
Loading & Synchronizing Big Data To, From & Between Clouds
"Neovise believes CloudBeam offers significant advantages over existing options when it comes to loading and synchronizing data with storage environments such as Amazon S3." — Paul Burns, President, Neovise